Welcome to the Lakes of Windermere
The beautiful Lakes of Windermere community is a premier location in Windermere, FL
As a suburb of Orlando, we are fortunate to enjoy a rich and dynamic neighborhood environment. Established in 2002, the Lakes of Windermere community is set apart from other neighborhoods. Here, we foster a friendly and safe family environment for our residents and guests. We offer opportunities for social engagement including local community events such as family picnics, holiday parties, and garage sales.
An exceptional community.
The Lakes of Windermere community is known for fostering a well-maintained, safe, and family-friendly environment with many acres of natural beauty amidst great live oaks, pine trees, and beautiful natural habitats. We go to great lengths to use, protect, and enhance the environment and natural features within our community. Our oak tree-lined community and combination of outdoor amenities rival the best of Orlando’s communities. Our neighborhood features include:
- Quiet & friendly Windermere neighborhood.
- Recreation areas.
- Community pool, basketball/tennis court, multiple playgrounds.
- Pier on Lake Sawyer.
- Gazebo located in Pine Trees Park.
- The Lakes of Windermere features homes in Victorian, Craftsman, and Classic styles with designs that include rear entry or front garages. All homes also have porches.
- Near by shopping and entertainment.
- Commuter friendly location near major roadways.
- Nearby areas for outdoor activities.